Barron Heating won for Green Business of the Year; Interfaith won Nonprofit of the Year.
The announcement was a sneak peek at this year’s list of Chamber awards. The remaining winners will be announced during an awards dinner from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 4, at the Best Western Lakeway Inn at 714 Lakeway Drive in Bellingham. Space is still available for a full table or single seats. More information is on the Chamber’s website at www.bellingham.com.
Other awards (and finalists) include:
– Large Business of the Year: Windermere Real Estate, Haggen Inc., Whidbey Island Bank, BP Cherry Point Refinery and Rocket Foods
– Small Business of the Year: LaserPoint Awards & Graphics, V’s Barbershop, Chazzam Signs & Graphics, Bellingham Wedding and Event Rentals, and Signs Plus
– Tourism Partner of the Year
– Young Professional of the Year
– Man and Woman of the Year