City of Bellingham
Hannegan Road, City Limits to E. Bakerview Road
Monday, Nov. 25, temporary lane closures are expected on Hannegan Road at E. Bakerview Road. Stremler Construction crews, under contract with the City of Bellingham, will raise the final manholes. Flaggers will direct motorists through the construction. For additional information visit the City webpage athttp://www.cob.org/government/departments/pw/projects/2013-overlay-resurfacing-program-es-475.aspx or contact Craig Mueller, P.E., Project Engineer, email@example.com or 778-7922.
E. Bakerview Road, James St Rd to Deemer Road
Traffic will be reduced to single lanes at times along E. Bakerview Road between James St. Road and Deemer Road while crews install water and sewer mains and improve the road. For additional information, contact Mike Neria, Minergy Construction: firstname.lastname@example.org
Harris and McKenzie avenues, 4th and 10th streets
Travelers can expect moderate truck traffic on Harris and McKenzie avenues as well as 4th and 10th streets in Fairhaven up to Interstate 5 as construction work continues associated with the Post Point Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements project. For additional information visit the City webpage athttp://www.cob.org/government/departments/pw/projects/wastewater-treatment-improvements.aspx or contact Freeman Anthony, P.E., Project Engineer, email@example.com or 778-7924.
Alabama and Woburn Right-Turn-Lane
Traffic will be slowed to 15 mph in the westbound lane while crews modify the right-turn lane. Flaggers will be on site to direct traffic. For additional information visit the City webpage at http://www.cob.org/government/departments/pw/projects/alabama-woburn-signal-mods-es-469.aspx or contact Shane Oden, P.E., Project Engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-7921.
State/ Boulevard/ Forest/Wharf streets Roundabout
Wharf Street may have some work in the middle island. Flaggers may be on site to direct workers going in and out of the work site. No traffic delays or closures are expected. For additional information visithttp://www.cob.org/government/departments/pw/projects/waterfront-wharf-street.aspxor contact Sam Shipp, P.E., Project Engineer at 778-7942 or email@example.com.
Washington State Department of Transportation
– Wednesday, Nov. 27: Crews may stop traffic for up to five minutes intermittently between 8 a.m. and noon to unload the last of the girders for the new bridge. Expect very minor delays.
– Spring 2013 to Spring 2014 – Traffic has been shifted around the work area of SR 11 between Chuckanut Drive and I-5 for the Padden Creek Fish Barrier Removal project. Crews will work 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Work could last until 10 p.m. on some nights to complete specific tasks, but this would be infrequent.
– No delays are expected for drivers on Old Fairhaven Parkway (SR 11).
– Monday and Tuesday night, Nov. 25 and 26: One lane of northbound I-5 may close nightly near the Guide Meridian exit 256, from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. for final work on the project.
– Crews will complete installation of new signs and make adjustments to the sign lighting. This work is intermittent and will move from one northbound lane to the other as the work is completed at each new sign location each night. No closures anticipated next week on the Guide Meridian.
SR 548: BP West Coast Products , Mileposts: 5.24 and 5.16, Dave Chesson, WSDOT Communications, 360-757-5997
-Contractor crews will be working to improve two access points to the BP facility, requiring the closure of the eastbound direction of SR 548. Flaggers will alternate traffic around the work. Monday through Saturday, Nov. 26 – Nov. 30: No lane closures scheduled.