Keith Wallace, health care reform broker and principal of Rice Insurance, became the Northwest Washington Association of Health Underwriters’ newest board president this month.
Wallace lives in Bellingham and has worked in the insurance industry for more than 24 years, according to a news release from the group. Before becoming chapter president, Wallace worked with the association in various board positions and committees.
The Northwest Washington Association of Health Underwriters includes more than 200 health insurance agents, brokers, and professionals from south Seattle to the Canadian border.
The 2014-2015 WAHU Board:
· President – Keith Wallace, Wallace-Rice Benefits LLC
· President Elect or Vice President – Justin Curtis, Mercer
· Immediate Past President – Mariana Ancira, Hub International Northwest
· Secretary/Executive Director – Whitney Carter, Principal Financial Group
· Treasurer – Justin Curtis, Mercer
· Awards Chair – Madeline Hicks, The Standard
· Communications Chair – Alysa Moore
· Professional Development Chair – Scot Kamimae, Matrix Insurance Marketing, Inc.
· HUPAC Chair – Sandra Powers Booth, Health Benefits Northwest
· Legislative Chair Federal and State – Anatoliy Chernenko, Brown and Brown Seattle
· Media Relations Chair – Danielle Trevino, Met Life
· Membership Recruitment Chair – Sharon Hunnefeld, Washington Dental Service
· Membership Retention Chair – Suzanne Pitone, Principal Financial Group